Time Track: Time Management and Productivity
Managing your time and getting stuff done.
“It’s not how many things you start that make you successful. It’s how many worthwhile things you finish.”
Do you find yourself overloaded with so many things to do each day? How often do you feel stretched that there is never enough time to get everything done? If you answered yes, you’re not alone. Being able to manage your time well and feel in control of your daily tasks is essential if you want to manage your time and increase your productivity.
This half-day time management and personal productivity seminar is a must for busy people who want to gain greater control over their time and daily priorities at work.
During this training you’ll identify the major roadblocks to getting things done and pinpoint your personal time-wasters. At the end of this course, you’ll have the tools and skills to increase your concentration and daily focus by learning how to schedule your time more effectively, stay on task and keep your daily priorities top of mind, so you can feel in balance and be more effective and productive.
- How to create a 5 step formula for efficient daily planning.
- Learn the right way to define your core workplace objectives using TRIAGE prioritising.
- Develop key strategies to achieve your short and long-term plans.
- Use the powerful “time boxing” technique to save hours each week.
- The real value of your time.
- Recognising how stress and time are inkedand how you can reduce your stress and feel in control.
- Discovering the psychology of time management.
- Creating a higher level of personal control.
- Developing a powerful daily planning system.
- Creating a prioritising system for getting things done.
- Defining your workplace objectives using triage.
- Efficiency versus effectiveness.
- Learning how to pinpoint your critical work goals.
- Peak energy mapping for increased productivity.
- The benefits in using a diary for greater personal control.
- Microsoft Outlook® strategies.
- Brilliant techniques to maximize your diary system.
- Eliminating desk and office clutter by up to 75%.
- How to clear your “in-tray” by 5:00pm… Guaranteed.
- Overcoming procrastination.
- Improving meeting results.
- Make your telephone more a productive office tool.
- Gain control over common workplace interruptions.
- Effectively managing e-mail learn strategies for getting control of your inbox.