Time & Territory Management
Time management for account managers and sales reps.
Regardless of how skilled your salespeople are, if they work below their capability to manage their time,and customer relationships within their sales territories, they will never fully fulfil their sales potential.
And with costs escalating, customers becoming more demanding and more pressures on account managers to perform, the your account managers to use their time more productivity within any given territory has never been so important. That’s why helping your sales team gain a deeper understanding how to get more done each month, week and every day within their sales territories is critical to your organisation’s success.
It’s during our time and territory management training that your team will discover how to develop and then implement a more effective monthly, weekly and daily territory plan. They will also learn how to manage and reduce the many distractions and interruptions while being on “the road” and apply proven territory management strategies to produce better sales results each day.
- Create an effective strategic and tactical Territory Plan
- Increase your sales and territory penetration and relationship effectiveness.
- Maximise your time on the road and NOT in the office.
- What makes an effective territory manager/account manager?
- The only three ways an account manager can increase his/her sales within their territory (team exercise).
- How to develop the sales and territory management habits necessary for achieving a higher level of personal and professional control.
- The 5 steps for planning the week and each day within your sales territory.
- The secret of getting things done: TRIAGE. How to prioritise and balance your long-term sales targets against the urgent calls, emails and requests that arise each day while in the field.
- Maximising time on the road and getting more face-to-face time with your customers.
- The secrets of mapping your days, weeks and months to enable you to spend more time on the road, finding new opportunities and less time in the office doing “stuff”.
- Managing your customer relationships and territory using your new CRM system to manage your customers,opportunities and your time within your territory.
- Organising yourself, your car and your office. How to keep your files, email and systems in orderby learning these new and effective personal organisation strategies.
- Managing interruptions “on the road”. Solutions for staying on track when the day gets busy.
- Customer & Territory Profiling. How to develop a powerful customer profiling system that enables you to identify the prospects and customers with the greatest current and future sales and relationship opportunities.
- Master Territory Planning. Before completing this program, you will create a Master Plan based on everythingyou have discovered. Your sales people will leave with a complete strategy for taking their territory to an