Developing Your Emotional Intelligence
Learn how to improve your self-awareness, and the best way to use your emotions.
“Emotional intelligence is your ability to recognise and understand emotions in yourself and others, and your ability to use this awareness to manage your behaviour and relationships.
Research into emotional intelligence shows that your EQ plays a key role in being able to achieve higher levels of productivity, better inter-personal performance, and enjoy greater job satisfaction. When you develop your EQ, you’ll become more confident, capable, and earn respect from colleagues, customers and family members. Having a high EQ also means you can better control your emotions, be emotionally flexible, and keep yourself focused when problems and difficulties arise.
If you want to understand your own emotions and behaviours, and appreciate how and why others behave the way they do, this is a half-day seminar you don’t want to miss. A 55 Page EQi Report (valued at $127) is included free with your registration.
- Learn how feelings, reactions and emotions affect your performance and relationships.
- The four core elements of EQ and what they mean in life.
- Insights into managing your emotions and positively influence yourself.
- How to act instead of react in stressful situations.
- What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Introducing the EQ models of self-awareness, self-regulation, social awareness and interpersonal skills.
- Understand EQ and its purpose
- The different levels of emotional awareness.
- Using your emotional knowledge.
- Recognising both the ‘negative’ and ‘positive’ emotions in yourself and others.
- Using empathy and trust in your working relationships.
- Creating the capacity for more effective working relationships
with your peers, colleagues, managers and customers.
- Methods to better lead, motivate and create a higher performing working group.
- Understanding how your personality affects your emotional intelligence.
- Taking a n EQ Behavioural Assessment.
- The power and problems with each of the four behavioural style in managing
yourself and others.
- EQ for building your personal strengths.
- EQ for overcoming your shortcomings.
- EQ to increase your ability understand your manager, colleagues and customers.
- EQ for create effective working relationships with others and working together with your
colleagues in a high performing team.