Developing Your Personal Resilience and Managing Change
Understand and gain the tools to cope with the impacts change at work and in life.
“One key to being successful is the idea of embracing continuous personal change.”
Change Rule 1: Change is a natural and normal part of everyday life!
Is your team or organisation going through some changes right now?If managed well, change can bring renewal and revitalisation for you and your organisation. After all, improvement and growth can only occur through a process of change. While that all sounds good, “change” is a word that can strike fear in the hearts of many people.
During the engaging training workshop, you’ll gain a greater appreciation as to why some people react negatively to change, and you’ll learn how to respond positively to the changes taking place around you. You’ll discover that rather than fear or resist change, you can learn how to better cope with, and implement a change process that works for you, rather than against you.
- Understanding global, national, local and personal change.
- Eight steps to successful change.
- ADKAR: A Model for Change.
- How to manage change transitions by changing your mindset and thinking.
- Understanding the nature of change.
- Working through the process of change.
- Defining the roles of change.
- Kotter’s 8 steps for leading change.
- Understanding the change curve.
- Leading people effectively from worry too commitment.
- How to have effective conversations with team members.
- A model for leading team change.
- Understanding and dealing with resistance to change.
- The role as a change leader.
- The right way to address and decreasing stress and how to focus on productivity and results.
- Setting a positive example for others when handling change in the workplace and developing your change plan.
- An introduction to research into personal resilience, positive psychology.
- Are you resilient? Take the resilience questionnaire.
- What are the core beliefs of resilient people?
- Dealing with the resistance to change, transform and grow to your potential.
- Developing your personal vision, mission and life objectives. (Starting the journey for getting what you want out of your life).
- How to increase your self-acceptance and self esteem.
- Reframing. Learning how to change your perspective when faced with challenges.